Currently, registering for an online bank account opening is more popular because of the convenience for users. If you are being requested to create a bank account at home but don’t know the step performance as any. Following this article, we will share conditions, procedures, how to register and some banks that allow creating online accounts.
Our advice is to always calmly read the terms of the contract, including the fine print, and find out what they ask of us and what they don’t ask of us and what they can. charge us or not.
Online bank account opening
- Conditions for registering for an online bank account opening at home
- Instructions on how to online bank account opening
- Is it safe to open an account online?
- What are the benefits of creating an online bank account opening
- What are the advantages of an online bank account opening over a traditional account?
Conditions for registering for an online bank account opening at home
Conditions for online bank account opening must satisfy the following conditions for individuals and businesses and organizations:
- For individuals
- Being a Vietnamese or a foreigner living and working legally in Vietnam;
- Are 15 years of age or older;
- Having a full capacity for civil acts;
- Have an ID card or ID card or passport. You only need these documents to be able to open a Timo account right away in just a few minutes.
- For businesses and organizations
- Enterprises must be in the following categories: Limited Liability Company, Joint Stock Company, Partnership Company, etc.
- Have a legal business registration license.
Instructions on how to online bank account opening
There are usually 2 ways to create a bank account:
Option 1: Go directly to the bank’s transaction counter, and request to be registered to open a bank account.
Option 2: Register for an online bank account opening on the phone application or right on the official website of the bank. See details on how to create an online bank account below.
How to quickly online bank account opening on your phone
Currently, banks allow easy registration to open an account online right on the bank’s app
It only takes a few minutes with a simple registration process, you can immediately own a bank account and experience services such as online payment, fast money transfer, deposit, and withdrawal, … especially now banks The store is also linked with leading e-wallets in Vietnam.
After opening an account, you can request to have your ATM card delivered to your home in 63 provinces and cities in Vietnam completely free of charge.
Step 1: Download the banking App you want to register.
Step 2: Enter the phone number and confirm the OTP code to get started.
Step 3: Create a password for the account. Password must have at least 8 characters, a capital letter, a number, and a special character to enhance security.
Step 4: Enable biometric login (Touch ID, FaceID, …).
Step 5: Start the account registration process.
Step 6: Choose your nationality.
Step 7: Take a portrait photo to confirm identification using identification technology.
Step 8: Take a two-sided photo of your ID card/CCCD/Passport as instructed. Note that you should capture clearly and fully 4 corners to make the identification process more convenient.
Step 9: Enter the registered email.
Step 10: Wait for account approval. If there is a problem with the e-identification process, a staff member from the bank will contact you to assist you in completing the account opening.
Is it safe to open an account online?
Currently, most banks apply high technology to the account opening process. This is an advanced and secure technology that replaces the traditional identification process at the counter. So you can rest assured about the security when creating an account online.
However, you should also be careful not to be taken advantage of by crooks. Some issues that you should pay attention to to ensure safety when transacting online such as not accessing links of unknown origin, should not provide confidential information on social networks. In addition, you should search directly in your bank’s browser when you want to online bank account opening.
What are the benefits of creating an online bank account opening
Bank accounts include checking accounts and savings accounts. However, in Vietnam, when it comes to bank accounts, people will often think of a payment account.
When you register for an online banking account, you will receive many benefits as follows:
- Transactions can be done anytime, anywhere, via mobile devices with an internet connection.
- Save time doing banking transactions. When using an online bank account, customers will minimize their time going to a bank branch because almost all transactions can be done via the app.
- Secure system for your bank account.
- Completely proactive in using banking services. Moreover, can control your own bank account.
- Financial management is simpler with features of paying electricity bills online and paying for water, phone, etc.
- Online bank account opening at home has more advantages than working at the counter.
What are the advantages of an online bank account opening over a traditional account?
Online banking, which only allows us to operate through the Internet on our computer or smartphone, saves on personnel and office costs, so it can bring us better conditions.
Offers to waive us of commission and interest payments can also be made by accounts in real banks, but the requirements are usually much higher (with the direct debit of payroll, receipts, or amounts) certain in the account), the online account, these requirements are therefore it becomes much softer to find an account without cost by this means.
Other advantages of the online system: since we operate via computer or phone, we are not dependent on physical office or working hours, we can do any activity at any time and from anywhere.